Zappiti 4K HDR Series.
The best movie-watching experience ever.
Zappiti designs and produces only professional grade Video Management Systems; providing the best quality, outstanding performance, and best possible user experience.
All the Zappiti products are intended to provide our end-user customers with convenient and intuitive access to their entire movie library collection, in stunning 4K, High Definition resolution. The award-winning Zappiti apparatus are being successfully utilised to enhance the film-watching experience, in commercial and residential environments all around the world. The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR combines the best performance possible with a really distinctive layout for luxury home entertainment. It supports the vast majority of digital audio and video formats, including the latest HEVC video codec with one billion colours (10-Bit color encoding), all modern 3D video standards using 3D subtitles, and features heavy and strong chassis, dual HDMI output, 4K 60p, HDR, DTS:X, extremely low sound power supply, zero signal output and headphone output 6.35 mm for the best possible home theater experience.
Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5.
Forget expensive outboard video chips... with Zappiti, you are living the movie dream! The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR integrates Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5 technology which provides outstanding picture quality - much better than the previous generations - with enhanced dynamics, precision colorimetry, more contrast, strong deinterlacing and greater upscaling up to 4K resolution). On a projector that is front or a complete HD TV, you'll be astounded by your display's image! 3D offers an impressive effect and greater picture depth.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR Includes a Direct Output function. This feature permits you to display videos in frequency and their original resolution. The output signal using frequency and the resolution is automatically adapted by Zappiti Magic Pixel if the frequency or resolution doesn't match any standard. With this new feature, your image quality on Blu-ray ISO and SD content can be significantly enhanced, especially if you are using high-end 4K projector such as Sony, JVC, Epson, or if you are using dedicated scaler such a Lumagen Radiance.
Additionally, the awesome new Direct Output can be personalized to match your screen. As an example, if your TV or projector isn't compatible with SD interlaced resolutions, then you can dismiss 480i / 576i resolutions. And in case your front projector isn't compatible with 4K resolution, then you can ignore it! This exceptional function in the world gives the best flexibility feasible for the best image quality your home theater deserves! With Zappiti Direct Output, Zappiti MagicPixel 5 pushes at image quality innovation's frontiers!
Ultra HD 4K.
Zappiti Pro 4K HDR includes HDMI 2.0a output to provide the best compatibility with the latest 4K video content like 4K60p or HDR. Zappiti MagicPixel upscales your movie files up to UHD (3840x2160) into 4x times Full HD! The upgrade improves video picture quality.
HDR > SDR.
If you don't have an Ultra HD 4K screen, do not worry! This method increases the resolution by about 30 percent compared with Blu-ray on a 1080p TV. Additionally, the HDR is converted to SDR with BT.2020 into BT.709 transformation (3D LUT) for ideal colour grading. With Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5, the advantages of 4K Aren't restricted to big screen sizes.
DVD, Blu-ray & UHD Menus Support
Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the extra contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and accessories, extras, etc.. If you don't wish to show the menus, then you can begin a movie immediately without warnings or trailers. The seamless is supported for gapless playback director cut editions.
The amazing new Zappiti Pro 4K HDR sets an entirely new standard in Media Center with an astonishing GUI, 3D effects, motion design, reflections and discretionary, beautiful skins. Zappiti settings allow you to enable/disable some visual features such as top picture covers (Blu-ray, DVD, MKV, etc.. .), and light effects.
Sagas films are automatically put in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover specializing in the collection is connected with the group and movies are displayed in a gorgeous carousel with terrific 3D motion effects!
With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as "children's" and block access to other pictures using a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their pictures! Additionally, the child mode offers direct access to pictures without the synopsis for increased ease of use. Lastly, the parental control feature blocks access to the deleting and editing functions of your Zappiti collection for perfect safety.
Tablet & Smartphone Control.
Control your Zappiti player with the digital remote control via your smartphone or tablet, explore your picture collections and enjoy most Zappiti features straight from the smartphone or tablet: edit a picture cover, launch the preview, edit a picture sheet, mark a movie for kids, etc..
With the new"Zappiti Share" feature, you can share video files stored on the internal (or external) hard disk to other Zappiti media players (including old generation). So with"Zappiti Share", you can benefit from an actual multiroom video system and playback up to 4 files at the same time in different rooms in Blu-ray quality! (2 in UHD quality).
You may also share other kinds of media files like picture or music content. As a result of Zappiti Sync, your picture collections are automatically synchronized to some other Zappiti gamers (multiroom) and also to all of your computers MAC and PC.
You can also share other kinds of media files such as music or picture content.
As a result of Zappiti Sync, your movie collections are automatically synchronized to your other Zappiti gamers (multiroom) and to all of your computers MAC and PC! This feature is compatible with Zappiti Player 4K and 4K HDR ranges.
Music Playback Without TV.
With Zappiti Music Control, you can control your audio playback through your Zappiti media player, from your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) without the need of TV. Select the Zappiti media player you wish to control and manage your music collection directly from your tablet or smartphone.
Zappiti Db: high-quality movie covers.
And in addition to movie covers, Zappiti offers its own foundation of movie covers -- Zappiti Db. These thousands of posters were specially designed by the Zappiti graphic design team to adapt the Zappiti display ratio. Thanks to the high-quality movie covers available in a variety of languages, the names of the films are always legible, the significant visual components and the texts are not cropped, and the images are standardized and cleaned for the best possible visual experience. At this time, the Zappiti Db film cover database contains about 11,000 posters including the most popular and newest movies, but also classics. And each day, dozens of posters are added from the Zappiti database.
Zappiti Bonus Live.
Access to Other contents of the Films such as; Making Of, Deleted Scenes, Extracts, Reviews, Blooper Reels, Soundtracks...
Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitles of a movie or TV show episode, right from the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR!
Easy access to your movies or TV shows thanks to Zappiti powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, duration, rating, release date...).
By default, the picture covers are displayed on two lines. Nonetheless, it is possible to customize the screen to: 2, 3, 4 or 5 lines (Movie Wall). You're able to modify the number of covers displayed on the screen depending on how big your TV or projector picture size.
Wide Range IR Sensor
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR includes a high sensibility infrared detector that covers a broad-angle on long-distance (60° / 26 feet ). Furthermore, the remote controller is equipped with two IR diodes.
HDMI Audio Only.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features two HDMI outputs -- an HDMI 2.0a port for connecting to the latest UHD 4K TVs, projectors and A/V receivers, and an additional HDMI 1.4 port devoted to audio for linking to older A/V receivers and for greater audio performances. The HDMI Audio Only port features a high-stability, high-precision HDMI clock. This design significantly reduces jitter and eliminates timing errors, allowing you to enjoy your audio contents with increased accuracy for connecting the audio signal to your A/V 39, when you use the HDMI output. In addition, on the output, the audio stream is automatically muted when the HDMI Audio Only output is used, thereby reducing the effects of noise on the main HDMI output.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR features high-quality gold-plated output interfaces for HDMI connectors, analog sound left/right, sound digital audio for better sonic accuracy and more detailed, natural sound in addition to less corrosive effect in time. Zappiti gold-plated ports use advanced engineering techniques and the highest-quality materials to decrease noise and interference and deliver cleaner, natural, more accurate sound from your components. Gold-plated materials can also be used for Wi-Fi and CVBS ports.
High-End Power Supply (Type-R).
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is powered by a large toroidal power transformer, which offers superior efficiency over conventional power supplies and delivers an extremely clean and robust power supply, producing low noise and lower external magnetic field interference than conventional transformers equipped with a laminated steel core. As a result of its high-end power source, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR offers crystal sharp images and deep blacks, especially interesting in video projection. Audio outputs are noise-free for more natural timbres, perfect channel balance, perfect quiet and breathing, and faster dynamic accents.
High-Quality Headphones Output
For top audio fidelity that the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is equipped with a dedicated headphone circuit which features a top speed ultra-low distortion wideband system that's paired with a completely discrete final output stage. The headphone jack features a 6.35mm connector for compatibility with superior home and professional studio headset models.
So as to maximize the quality of video signal transmission, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR includes a Zero Signal transfer. By linking your Zappiti Pro 4K HDR into a free RCA input connector of your AV receiver, the potential distinction is removed for a perfect balance between different devices with a suitable reference level (earth ). Mass loop effects (buzz) can also be removed.
Ultra Rigid Chassis.
The 1.6 mm-thick chassis is reinforced with a 3 mm-thick steel plate stiff top cover. This strong chassis structure and general rigidity offer a low level of external vibration to the internal electronics, offering superior sound and video playback.
Dual HDD slot.
With its double 3.5"SATA hot-swap rack, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is capable of supporting up to 32 TB total storage; the equivalent of approximately 600 Blu-rays or 300 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays. And as it's possible to swap hard drives, you don't have any capacity limit! With the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR, you do not need to be worried about storage issues.
The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR is completely passively cooled and doesn't use a fan for a supremely quiet experience because of its fully metal casing and ventilation holes!
This enables you to set your Zappiti Pro 4K HDR behind closed doors in a cupboard or in a different room and still have the ability to restrain them from in front of your TV. It includes self-stick tape on the back of the IR bud for simple installation on any flat surface.
High-speed network transfer and playback
Together with the next-generation Gigabit Ethernet bus, data speeds are in peak levels: around 115 MB/s in document transport (20 MB/s on previous versions ) as well as 400 Mb/s from HEVC file playback. That's 3 times the throughput of this 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray format and 7 days the bitrate of this arrangement!
Zappiti products are specially designed to function in high-end installations and integrations: multi-purpose security locking, IP and IR control codes for Control4, Crestron, ProControl, RTI, Pronto, Logitech Harmony, Middle Atlantic rack panel, different codes ON / OFF as well as a Zappiti API for high-end custom integrations.
The all new Zappiti Pro 4K HDR comes with a dual HDMI output, an internal 3.5" SATA HDD dual-bay for enormous total capacity (up to 32 TB) and provides strong Wi-Fi 5G and Ethernet gigabit network capacity. The Zappiti Pro 4K HDR can be used with most audio and video formats like ISO Blu-ray and UHD (with Menu support), M2TS, MKV (2D and 3D), home theater sound (Dolby Atmos or DTS:X) and high-resolution lossless audio files around 32-Bit. This new player is also compatible with the newest Zappiti Video program for the best possible home theater experience. Additionally, the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR provides 6.35-millimeter output to connect your Hi-Fi headphones. Its high-end electricity supply type-R offers free sound signal for outstanding picture and sound quality.
A universal media player
● Dual HDMI: Use the second HDMI to separate audio and video for the best performances and enjoy the 4K HDR, while using an old-generation AV receiver or soundbar non-4K compatible. You can enjoy both HD sound and 4K HDR without having to replace your AV receiver or soundbar.
● Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5: Enjoy outstanding picture quality - far better than the previous generations - with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, increased contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution). Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, you will be astounded by the image of your display! 3D also offers better image depth and an impressive, immersive effect.
● HDR: Display your HDR video content, while also providing increased dynamic range on your HDR display (TV/projector).
● HDR Conversion: Convert your HDR video content into SDR to display it on your 1080p TV or projector.
● 10-Bit: Enjoy powerful 10-bit YUV hardware decoding for professional-quality video display. 10-bit encoding makes it possible to benefit from increased nuances (1.06 billion colors instead of 16 million in 8-bit).
● REC. 2020: Enjoy a wider color space for more saturated and richer colors.
● 4K 50/60p: Display your 4K 50p or 60p video content in 3840x2160p at 50 Hz or 60 Hz.
● Real Cinema: Auto framerate detection 24/50/60p (compatible with both 24.000 Hz / 23.976 Hz video output).
● Up-Scaling 4K: Display your videos with an ultra-high quality upscaling Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160 and 4096x2160).
● 3D Video Support: Enjoy all your 3D movies files (3D BD ISO, MKV 3D MVC) in true Full HD quality (Frame Packing) when linked up to any 3D-enabled TV or front projector for enhanced depth and improved on-screen image detail (two times better resolution than 3D Side-by-Side or Top-Bottom) with 3D subtitle support. Many 3D settings available including: 3D image depth, 3D subtitle depth, 3D interface depth, manual reversal of left-right images.
● Network Player: Connect your Zappiti on your local network and enjoy your content from a PC/MAC or a NAS via SMB.
● SMB Server: Access the contents located on the internal hard drives of the Zappiti Pro 4K HDR (or a connected hard drive) from a computer connected via local network.
● MKV Player: Playback SD, HD and UHD video content in MKV and other modern video file containers and formats, including top quality HEVC/H.265 video codec with very high bit-rates > 400 Mbp/s.
● BD / UHD ISO: Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the additional contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and extras, bookmarks, etc. with seamless branching support.
● Dual HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal
3.5'' SATA hard drives up to 32 TB (2x 16 TB).
Warning! The hard drives dedicated to NAS servers, such as WD RED, are not compatible.
● USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices.
● Ports USB 3.0 and Type-C: Read or copy your files in ultra high speed.
● Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF coaxial and optical audio output, audio analogue output (cinch), CVBS video analog output, HDMI 2.0a (Deep Color, xvYCC, 12 bits, and CEC), HDMI 1.4 (Audio Only).
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream up to 11.2.4, downmix stereo.
● Hi-Res Music Playback: Playback Hi-Res Audio quality (up to 32-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio APE, DTS, AC3, etc).
● Video Output Flexibility<