Multimedia player incorporating all Zappiti technology (Zappiti Video, Zappiti Music, Zappiti Explorer, tablet apps and smartphone) at an affordable price for 1080p content.
Supporting almost all video and audio formats, codecs and file containers, including main video standards such as DVD and Blu-ray ISO (2D & 3D), MKV and M2TS, the Zappiti Player HD is the best Full HD media player at affordable price. The all-new Zappiti Player HD is equipped with an internal 3.5" SATA HDD bay with hot swap function (up to 10 TB). Besides, it is equipped with USB 3.0 port and an SD memory card slot. The Zappiti Player HD feature powerful Wi-Fi with 2 antennas and ethernet gigabit network capability. This media player is also compatible with the latest Zappiti applications: Zappiti Video, Zappiti Explorer and Zappiti Music as well as Zappiti Video Control and Zappiti Music Control to control the movie and music playback through your iOS/Android tablet or smartphone.
A universal media center
● Zappiti MagicPixel: Zappiti MagicPixel: Forget expensive outboard video processors! The Zappiti Player HD incorporates Zappiti™ MagicPixel technology, offers outstanding picture quality (far better than the previous generations), and improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling. Even on a Full HD 1080p TV or a front projector, the display image is astounding!
● Real Cinema: Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz output).
● 3D: Playback your 3D BD ISO and enjoy your 3D content in Full HD by eye (dual resolution compared to SbS).
● Network Player: Connect your player on a local network and enjoy your content from a PC, MAC or NAS via UPnP or SMB.
● Zappiti Transfer: Access the contents of the Zappiti Player HD (or connected hard drive) from a remote PC and transfer your files over the local network using the Zappiti Transfer application (Windows compatible only).
● MKV Player: Playback HD and SD video in MKV containers and other modern video file formats, including top quality HD video with very high bit-rates > 120Mbp/s..
● HDD Rack Option with Hot Swap Function: Easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5'' SATA HDDs (up to 10 TB pre-formatted HDDs).
● USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices without a USB hub.
● USB Port 3.0: Read or copy your files at high speed.
● Full Range of A/V Connectors: S/PDIF Optical Audio output, AV analog output via an adaptor, HDMI CEC output to simplify the connection of any device.
● Multichannel home cinema audio: Bitstream and downmix stereo.
● Hi-Res Music Playback: Plays Hi-Res Audio quality (up to 32-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio APE, DTS, AC3, etc).
● Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to Full HD.
● Many shortcuts and advanced playback features:
- Caps 1 to 9: Direct access from 10 to 90% of the file.
- Cursor left and right: 10s rewind and forward.
- Cursor down and up: Fast rewind and forward (up to x32).
● Playback memory: Resume playback from the last position.
● Long range IR remote: The Zappiti Player HD is provided with an IR remote, with the added possibility of syncing with a universal remote such as Logitech.
● Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11n with 2 antennas.
Zappiti Video Friendly
● Zappiti Video Interface: Browse your movie and TV show collection with cover art and media information: (subtitles, actors, director, release date...). Zappiti features an automatic category index of movies and TV shows directly to the player, without requiring a computer.
● Zappiti Search: Easy access to your movies or TV shows, thanks to Zappiti powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, length, rating, release date...).
● Zappiti Stand-Alone: Add, edit or delete movie covers directly on your Zappiti via the remote control (no PC required). Change the posters, edit the synopsis, change the associate category, create personal categories, etc. > Watch the film
● Zappiti on Start-up: Enable/disable start-up for Zappiti Video from system boot by Zappiti setting. >Watch the film...).
● Zappiti Collections: Create and manage one collection by each family member or one collection by HDD and switch easily from one collection to another one. > Watch the film
● Parental Control: With the parental control feature, you can designate movies as ''children's'' and block access to
other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies! In addition, the child mode
provides direct access to movies without the synopsis for greater ease of use. > Watch the film
● Movie Sagas: The saga films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover
dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great
3D motion effects! > Watch the film
● Automatic Seen Status: Your films and episodes are automatically marked as "Seen" or "Ongoing" status.
● Zappiti Off-line: Save a collection locally to use it without an Internet connection. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Trailers: Watch the trailer of your movies. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Bonus Live: Watch the additional contents of your movies such as Making Of, Deleted Scenes, Extracts, Reviews, Blooper Reel, and Soundtracks. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Sub: Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitle of a movie or TV show episode, directly
from the media player!
● Zappiti Sync: Thanks to Zappiti Sync, your movie collections are automatically synchronized to your other Zappiti players (multiroom) and to all your computers MAC and PC!
● Zappiti Explorer: Zappiti Explorer is the easiest way to launch the playback of most of multimedia files such as UHD, BD and DVD ISOs, BDMV, M2TS, MKV, MP4, MOV, MP3, FLAC, JPG... Zappiti Explorer makes file exploration so easy! Just explore, click and enjoy your video, audio and photo contents! >Watch the film
> Please click here for more info about Zappiti Video...
● Processor: Realtek RTD1195.
● CPU: Dual core CPU.
● GPU: Dual core GPU.
● DSP: Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration.
● Cache: 512 KB L2.
● Internal flash memory: 5 GB.
● Connectors: HDMI 1.4 CEC, 2x USB 2.0 (at the back), 1x USB 3.0 (side), Audio/Video analogue output, Optical S/PDIF output, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mb/s, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, SD Card reader / MMC (side), AC connector, AC button On/Off (at the back), LED display on front panel controlled with RC.
● Internal storage: Hot-swap internal SATA HDD 3.5" rack (up to 10 TB pre-formatted HDDs). To transfer your data, connect your HDD in a docking station for eSATA / USB 3.0 for a high-speed transfer between your computer and your HDD. You can also transfer your data via Wi-Fi or Ethernet Gigabit. You can finally copy/paste your files in your internal HDD from an external HDD connected via USB 3.0. Note: HDD not included.
● Media sources: External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SD/SDHC/MMC), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
● Internet Navigator: Chrome. (Possibility of installing other browsers).
● DLNA: Full support of DLNA standard (1.5 or 2.0).
● Video codecs: MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, XVID, DIVX, FLV, VC-1, H.264/x.264, CVD 1.0/2.0, SVCD, AVS, Sorenson Spark L70, VP8 ; Very High-Speed video bitrates supported up to 120Mbit/s.
● Video file formats: BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WMV, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive, and AVCHD 3D / Progressive).
● Video output flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p (1920x1080, up to 60p), and display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz output).
● Audio Codecs: AC3, DTS MPEG, MP3, AAC, LPCM, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, VSELP, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 192 kHz / 32-bit).
● Zappiti Music: Album cover thumbnail support (internal and folder.jpg), folder playback (including subfolders), random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title, favorites and excludes, playlists creation and management. Control the music playback using Zappiti Music Control app for smartphone or tablet (Android/iOS) without the need of TV. Click here for more info... Musical slideshow for live concerts or display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover (via Zappiti Explorer).
● Multichannel Audio HD: Bitstream (RAW) and downmix 2.0.
● Subtitle formats: SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUB/IDX external), PGS (BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C).
● 3D Hardware acceleration: OpenGL.
● Photo file formats: JPEG.
● Supported formatting: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), NTFS (read-write), Mac OS enhanced (read-write).
● Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
● Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11n 2.4 GHz with 2 antennas.
● Network playback: Special optimization of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (BD ISO files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10/100.
Warranty: 2 years
IR remote control
AC/DC Power adapter (INPUT: 100V-240V 50/60 Hz / OUTPUT: 12VDC2000mA)
Quick Install Guide