Back-up your movies and TV shows from
4K UHD, Blu-ray, DVD and CD discs
and enjoy them in every room of your home
Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR
Powerful 8-bay NAS with RIP function to back up your CD, DVD, Blu-ray Blu-ray 3D and 4K UHD discs. Perfect to enjoy multi room audio and video (including movies and TV shows) throughout your whole home.
With high performance video processing technology and a rich media center application, the Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR delivers an optimal value for Zappiti users to build up an ideal audio / video library storage and feature rich entertainment hub. The Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR was designed from the ground up to store movies and TV shows reliably on a modern array of hard disk drives without compression or loss of quality. Designed and assembled in France (Europe), the Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR is highly scalable and able to continue operating even after a drive failure, without losing any content.
Our movie database named Zappiti Db contains data for more than 1,200,000 movies titles including DVD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, 4K UHD, and 2,000,000 CD albums from around the world.
As your collection grows, you can add additional disks to increase storage capacity for your video and audio content. A single Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR provides storage capacity for up to 120,000 CDs, 12,000 DVDs, 2,000 Blu-ray or 1,000 4K UHD Discs. Several Zappiti NAS servers can be grouped into a single system to store thousands of video and music content.
The Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR provides fail-safe storage for your collection using professional disk storage technology called RAID-5. If a drive fails, data is automatically restored to the hot spare disk, without loss of any content. The failed drive is replaced without turning off the server or disrupting playbacks in progress.
The Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR delivers movies, TV shows and music, over a standard residential network, simultaneously to Zappiti players throughout the home. Once CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, and UHDs are stored on Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR, they can be enjoyed immediately from any Zappiti player.
1 x 6TB = 75 4K UHD Blu-rays / 150 Blu-rays / 900 DVDs / 9000 CDs
2 x 6TB = 150 4K UHD Blu-rays / 300 Blu-rays / 1,800 DVDs / 18,000 CDs
3 x 6TB = 225 4K UHD Blu-rays / 450 Blu-rays / 2,700 DVDs / 27,000 CDs
4 x 6TB = 300 4K UHD Blu-rays / 600 Blu-rays / 3,600 DVDs / 36,000 CDs
5 x 6TB = 375 4K UHD Blu-rays / 750 Blu-rays / 4,500 DVDs / 45,000 CDs
6 x 6TB = 450 4K UHD Blu-rays / 900 Blu-rays / 5,400 DVDs / 54,000 CDs
7 x 6TB = 525 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,050 Blu-rays / 6,300 DVDs / 63,000 CDs
8 x 6TB = 600 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,200 Blu-rays / 7,200 DVDs / 72,000 CDs
1 x 8TB = 100 4K UHD Blu-rays / 200 Blu-rays / 1,200 DVDs / 12,000 CDs
2 x 8TB = 200 4K UHD Blu-rays / 400 Blu-rays / 2,400 DVDs / 24,000 CDs
3 x 8TB = 300 4K UHD Blu-rays / 600 Blu-rays / 3,600 DVDs / 36,000 CDs
4 x 8TB = 400 4K UHD Blu-rays / 800 Blu-rays / 4,800 DVDs / 48,000 CDs
5 x 8TB = 500 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,000 Blu-rays / 6,000 DVDs / 60,000 CDs
6 x 8TB = 600 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,200 Blu-rays / 7,200 DVDs / 72,000 CDs
7 x 8TB = 700 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,400 Blu-rays / 8,400 DVDs / 84,000 CDs
8 x 8TB = 800 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,600 Blu-rays / 9,600 DVDs / 96,000 CDs
1 x 10TB = 125 4K UHD Blu-rays / 250 Blu-rays / 1,500 DVDs / 15,000 CDs
2 x 10TB = 250 4K UHD Blu-rays / 500 Blu-rays / 3,000 DVDs / 30,000 CDs
3 x 10TB = 375 4K UHD Blu-rays / 750 Blu-rays / 4,500 DVDs / 45,000 CDs
4 x 10TB = 500 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,000 Blu-rays / 6,000 DVDs / 60,000 CDs
5 x 10TB = 625 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,250 Blu-rays / 7,500 DVDs / 75,000 CDs
6 x 10TB = 750 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,500 Blu-rays / 9,000 DVDs / 90,000 CDs
7 x 10TB = 875 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,750 Blu-rays / 10,500 DVDs / 15,000 CDs
8 x 10TB = 1,000 4K UHD Blu-rays / 2,000 Blu-rays / 12,000 DVDs / 120,000 CDs
1 x 12TB = 150 4K UHD Blu-rays / 300 Blu-rays / 1,800 DVDs / 18,000 CDs
2 x 12TB = 300 4K UHD Blu-rays / 600 Blu-rays / 3,600 DVDs / 36,000 CDs
3 x 12TB = 450 4K UHD Blu-rays / 900 Blu-rays / 5,400 DVDs / 54,000 CDs
4 x 12TB = 600 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,200 Blu-rays / 3,600 DVDs / 36,000 CDs
5 x 12TB = 750 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,500 Blu-rays / 7,200 DVDs / 72,000 CDs
6 x 12TB = 900 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,800 Blu-rays / 10,800 DVDs / 108,000 CDs
7 x 12TB = 1,050 4K UHD Blu-rays / 2,100 Blu-rays / 12,600 DVDs / 126,000 CDs
8 x 12TB = 1,200 4K UHD Blu-rays / 2,400 Blu-rays / 14,400 DVDs / 144,000 CDs
1 x 14TB = 175 4K UHD Blu-rays / 350 Blu-rays / 2,100 DVDs / 21,000 CDs
2 x 14TB = 350 4K UHD Blu-rays / 700 Blu-rays / 4,200 DVDs / 42,000 CDs
3 x 14TB = 525 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,050 Blu-rays / 6,300 DVDs / 63,000 CDs
4 x 14TB = 700 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,400 Blu-rays / 4,200 DVDs / 42,000 CDs
5 x 14TB = 875 4K UHD Blu-rays / 1,750 Blu-rays / 10,500 DVDs / 10,500 CDs
6 x 14TB = 1,050 4K UHD Blu-rays / 2,100 Blu-rays / 12,600 DVDs / 126,000 CDs
7 x 14TB = 1,225 4K UHD Blu-rays / 2,450 Blu-rays / 14,700 DVDs / 147,000 CDs
8 x 14TB = 1,400 4K UHD Blu-rays / 2,800 Blu-rays / 16,800 DVDs / 168,000 CDs
Multiple Zappiti NAS RIP can be stacked to store even more video and audio content.
Easy Back-Up your
CD, DVD, Blu-ray & UHD Discs!
The built-in optical disc drive supports fully-automated bit-for-bit back-up of your 4K UHD, Blu-ray, DVD and CD discs. Open the tray of the Blu-ray player. Insert your disc and this is it! Zappiti NAS does all the work for you! There is nothing else to do! Once your disc is ripped and saved in the internal storage of the Zappiti NAS, it is ejected and you can simply insert another one.
DISC-TO-DIGITAL MADE SIMPLE
Then, for the movies and TV shows, Zappiti collect the covers and various info to generate a feature rich user interface, accessible from any room equipped with a Zappiti media player connected on a TV or projector. The Zappiti onscreen user interface is also displayed at 60 frames per second, resulting in fluid animation and a stunning visual impact. Movies can be resumed or played back from the opening scene without sitting through warnings, advertisements, or disc menus.
ALL YOUR MUSIC
For your music, Zappiti collects the album cover and artist thumbnail. Then you can access to your music from any room of your home, equipped with a Zappiti media player but also from most of audio player or connected speaker available on the market. Such as: audio systems from SONOS or OPPO brands. You can also access the music collection from your computer.
Back-Up 4 Discs Simultaneously
If you want to back-up 4 UHD, Blu-ray, DVD or CD discs simultaneously, don't worry! Just plug-in an additional external Blu-ray drive connected via USB, to your Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR. Then you will be able to back-up your discs 4 by 4! (1 internal and 3 external).
Additional external drive in option >
The back-up duration of a Blu-ray disc is about 20 min for a DVD disc, 30 minutes for a Blu-ray disc and 45 min for a 4K UHD disc – which may vary depending on the discs. The back-up time of a CD disc is very fast (about 3 minutes). Back-up duration may vary slightly depending on the length of the title.
Warning! In case of simultaneous rip, we advise you to do not launch video playback during the rip processing.
NOTE: RIP function is working with 95% of discs. Indeed, for various reasons, some discs may not be playable or impossible to be analyzed or ripped by Zappiti.
> More info...
The "rip" function is only available on Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR.
Attention obsessive cinephiles and hard-core music lovers. Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR is the solution for you! It provides the best possible picture and sound quality. So, whether you’ve got a big home theater to fill with cinematic bliss or audio system with a discerning ear for divine sound, we’ve got you covered.
Zappiti back-up your movies and TV shows in bit-perfect uncompressed format for the best experience as possible, including 10-bit, HDR, BT.2020, HEVC in glorious 4K UHD resolution with Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X original audio tracks and high quality subtitles in any language.
And your CD audio discs are saved in FLAC and ALAC (Lossless) for amazing sound quality in High Fidelity.
If your total storage is not enough, you can expand it! The Zappiti NAS Rip is a scalable NAS. And you can benefit from personal premium user support, to easily install additional drives and set up the storage system in RAID 5*. The Zappiti NAS features a hardware RAID to helps prevent data loss and improve performance. There will also be more advanced features when using the hardware RAID, like hot-swap on your drives in case of a drive failure.
*RAID 5 consists of block-level striping, with distributed parity information distributed among the drives. Upon failure of a single drive, subsequent reads can be calculated from the distributed parity such that no data is lost. RAID 5 requires at least three drives.
WARNING! DO NOT REMOVE THE HDD! If you have any doubt about HDD, please contact us before any operation.
Once your video files are stored in the internal storage, Zappiti NAS scan and analyse your movies and TV shows via the integrated and pre-configured application "Zappiti Server". Premium quality cover art, synopsis, and various info (release date, director, actor, duration, note) are downloaded from the Internet to automatically generate an astonishing user interface for your movie/TVshow library.
With the parental control feature, you can mark movies and TV shows as "children's" and block access to other video contents with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies and TV shows! In addition, the child mode provides direct access to the video contents without the plot page for greater ease of use. Finally, the parental control feature blocks access to the editing and deleting functions of your Zappiti collection for perfect safety.
Zappiti Db: high quality movie covers.
And in addition to movie covers collected from various databases, Zappiti offers its own base of movie covers — Zappiti Db. These thousands of posters were specially designed by the Zappiti graphic design team to perfectly adapt the Zappiti display ratio. Thanks to these high-quality movie covers available in various languages, the titles of the films are always legible, the important visual elements and the texts are not cropped, and the posters are cleaned and standardized for the best possible visual experience. At this time, the Zappiti Db movie cover database contains about 11,000 posters including the most popular and newest movies, but also many classics that benefit from full high quality restoration process of the original poster. And every day, dozens of new posters are added in the Zappiti database.
Music Playback Without TV.
With Zappiti Music Control, you can control your music playback through your Zappiti media player, from your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) without the need of TV. Select the Zappiti media player you want to control and manage your music collection directly from your tablet or smartphone.
Zappiti 4K HDR media player range.
To access to your audio and video contents stored on your Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR, you have to connect a Zappiti 4K HDR media player to each TV of your home. The Zappiti 4K HDR media player (not included) plays your 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD movies and TV shows stored in your Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR with 4K Ultra HD upscaling and uncompressed video outpout. Zappiti 4K HDR supports lossless multichannel audio including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. The Zappiti 4K HDR is compatible with most of modern formats (uncompressed and lossless).
Make your Ultimate
With first class design components for simultaneous playback of UHD quality video contents throughout large homes and yachts, Zappiti product line brings it all together to deliver the best home theater experience ever. Browse your collection through the beautiful and intuitive onscreen user interface, search your favorite movie or TV show via the powerfull search engine, or let yourself be inspired by movies presented by genre, ranking, director or actor.
With Zappiti, you're living the video dream! The Zappiti 4K HDR media players incorporates Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5 technology, which offers outstanding picture quality for your movies — far better than the previous generations — with improved dynamics, accuracy colorimetry, more contrast, solid deinterlacing and better upscaling (up to 4K resolution).
HDR > SDR.
If you don't own an Ultra HD 4K display, don't worry! Zappiti Magic Pixel converts Ultra HD video content into extremely high-quality 1080p uncompressed 4:4:4 video to enjoy 4K content on Full HD 1080p displays. This process increases the resolution by about 30% compared with Blu-ray on a 1080p TV. In addition, the HDR is perfectly converted into SDR with BT.2020 to BT.709 conversion (3D LUT) for perfect color grading. With Zappiti MagicPixel v2.5, the benefits of 4K are not restricted to large screen sizes.
DVD, Blu-ray & UHD Menus Support.
Display the DVD, Blu-ray and UHD menus and access to the additional contents, director's cut or theatrical version, bonus and extras, bookmarks, etc. This feature is compatible with both ISO and BDMV (DVD, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D and UHD). If you do not want to display the menus, you can start a movie immediately without trailers or warnings. Access to your TV show episodes and live concert tracks using the original menus. The seamless branching is also supported for perfect gapless playback on director cut editions.
TV Show Support.
Thanks to the menus support for DVD, Blu-ray and UHD disc formats, Zappiti is able to playback the TV shows. Access the episodes of the virtual discs using the original menus of the discs.
Zappiti Video friendly
● Zappiti Video Interface: Browse your movie and TV show collection with cover art and media information: (subtitles, actors, director, release date...). Zappiti features an automatic category index of movies and TV shows directly to the player, without requiring a computer. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Search: Easy access to your movies or TV shows, thanks to Zappiti powerful search engine combined with smart filters (actor, director, length, rating, release date...).
● Zappiti Stand-Alone: Add, edit or delete movie and TV show covers directly on your Zappiti via the remote control (no PC required). Change the posters, edit the synopsis, change the associate category, create personal categories, etc.
● Zappiti on Start-up: Direct access to Zappiti Video on start-up (optionnal feature).
● Zappiti Collections: Create and manage one collection by each family member or one collection by HDD and switch easily from one collection to another one.
● Parental Control: With the parental control feature, you can designate video contents as ''children's'' and block access to other movies with a PIN code. Thus, your children can safely access only their movies and TV shows! In addition, the child mode provides direct access to both movies and TV shows without the plot page (synopsis) for greater ease of use. > Watch the film
● Movie Sagas: The saga films are automatically placed in groups and sorted by release date. A saga cover dedicated to the collection is associated with the group and movies are displayed in a stunning carousel with great 3D motion effects! > Watch the film
● Automatic Seen Status: Your films are automatically marked as "Seen" or "Ongoing" status.
● Zappiti Next: Direct access to the current movie or next film from saga directly from the Zappiti Video home page.
● Zappiti Soundtrack: With the amazing Zappiti Soundtrack, you can explore your collection, while listening to the soundtrack associated with your movies, TV shows and sagas. > More info
● Zappiti Widescreen: Set the user interface in 2.35:1 aspect ratio. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Off-line: Save a collection locally to use it without any Internet connection.
● Zappiti Trailers: Watch the trailer of your movies. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Bonus Live: Watch the additional contents of your movies such as Making Of, Deleted Scenes, Extracts, Reviews, Blooper Reel, and Soundtracks. > Watch the film
● Zappiti Sub: Thanks to Zappiti Sub, you can easily download the subtitle of a movie or TV show episode, directly from the media player!
● Zappiti Sync: Thanks to Zappiti Sync, your movie collections are automatically synchronized to your other Zappiti players (multiroom) and to all your computers MAC and PC!
● Zappiti Explorer: Zappiti Explorer is the easiest way to launch the playback of most of multimedia files such as UHD, BD and DVD ISOs, BDMV, M2TS, MKV, MP4, MOV, MP3, FLAC, JPG... Zappiti Explorer makes file exploration so easy! Just explore, click and enjoy your video, audio and photo contents! > Watch the film
> Please click here for more info about Zappiti Video...
The Zappiti NAS is totally plug and play. The only thing you toned to do, is create a Zappiti account on your Zappiti media player and enjoy it!
Plug and Play Installation & Easy Access
● Plug and play network configuration: You just must connect your Zappiti NAS to a to an electrical outlet and your local network. The Zappiti NAS is plug and play. You even do not have to set any network configuration. Every Zappiti media player connected to your local network will automatically detect the Zappiti NAS.
● Easy access: Easily access the Zappiti NAS from a computer connected to your local network and easy copy your personal content to the Zappiti NAS using copy-past function. You can also manage the folders and files stored on your Zappiti NAS using the Zappiti media player remote control (copy, paste, cut, rename, delete ...).
Uncompressed Video Back-Up
● Back-up (rip): The Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR can automatically back-up your movies and TV shows in 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD (rip) formats. To back-up a movie or a TV show, you just must insert a 4K UHD, Blu-ray or DVD disc into the optical drive located on the bottom of the Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR. Once the movie is saved, the disc is ejected. DVD, Blu-ray and UHD discs are dematerialized in virtual disc (ISO format) to preserve the original image and sound quality. No re-compression is applied and all movie soundtracks, chapters and subtitles are saved.
Note: It is possible to rip multiple discs at the same time using optional external disc transport (4K UHD, Blu-ray, DVD and CD discs) connected via USB. Click here for more info >
● Automatic configuration: Automatic creation of the MOVIES and TV SHOWS folders and the Zappiti collection. Automatic configuration of the movie / TV show folder path to access the videos.
● Automatic identification: Auto-start identification process when launching Zappiti application on one of the Zappiti media players connected to your local network. Zappiti automatically retrieves for each video content its cover (poster), a wallpaper, the synopsis of the film, technical information, and various info such as actors, director, duration, release date, note, etc.
● Automatic categorization: All movies and TV shows are indexed automatically and associated with one category or more (genre). Then you can apply filters and sort functions to find a specific movie more easily (alphabetical order, release date, date of addition, note, duration, unseen movies, etc.).
● Editing and deleting movies: Edit all texts, info, and images or delete a movie or a TV show directly using the remote control*.
● Video Playback Features: On 4K UHD or Blu-ray, directly and instantly access the movie without having to deal with alert messages and trailers. Directly access a percentage of the total movie duration using the 1 to 9 buttons* (1% to 90% of the total time) and quickly access to a specific movie duration with the direct access timeline using the Left / Right buttons*.
* Using the Zappiti Media Player's remote control (Zappiti Media Player not included).
Lossless Audio Back-Up
● Back-up (rip): The Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR automatically back-up your CDs (rip). To back-up a CD, you just insert the disc into the optical drive located on the bottom of the Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR. Once the album is saved, the disc is ejected. The CDs are saved in format FLAC and ALAC for the best quality but also in MP3 format for greater compatibility.
Note: It is possible to rip multiple discs at the same time using optional external disc transport (4K UHD, Blu-ray, DVD and CD discs) connected via USB. Click here for more info >
● Automatic identification: Automatic album analysis.
● Automatic categorization: The tracks are placed in an album folder and album folders are placed in artist folders.
● Covers and thumbnails: Automatic download of artist thumbnails and album covers.
● Add personal music files: Add your personal or downloaded music and organize them as you wish. Most audio formats are supported such as WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, AC3, DTS MPEG, AAC, LPCM, APE, M4A, VSELP, Ogg / Vorbis.
● Music Playback Without TV: With Zappiti Music, you can control your music playback through your Zappiti media player, from your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) without the need of TV. Select the Zappiti media player you want to control and manage your music collection directly from your tablet or smartphone.
● Custom album covers: Edit or add custom images. For instance, you can add a picture of the background cover scanned from the CD box or to change the photo of the artist by another one downloaded from Internet. Warning! If all photo sizes are capable of displaying on the Zappiti media player, we recommend to use square aspect ratio on up to 500x500 resolution for better compatibility and faster viewing (Sonos app accepts up to 1024x1024 and Zappiti up to 3840x3840). Images that will be used as thumbnails for artists and albums must be named "folder.jpg". Additional images such as the back of the album cover, photo of the CD box or the inside pages of a booklet can be renamed differently.
● Music slide show function: For live concerts, it is possible to display a music slide show. Just place the photos of the concert in the album folder and click on the first image. A beautiful musical slideshow with dynamic camera and fade effects will appear on your TV. To change the audio track during slideshow playback, please press the PAGE + / PAGE- buttons on the Zappiti player remote control.
● Deleting and renaming: Delete or rename your folders and tracks using the remote control.
● Audio playback functions: Shuffle, folder playback, repeat title, repeat play list.
● Connected speakers and audio players: Audio files are generated in multiple formats; album covers and artist's thumbnails are standardized to allow compatibility with most audio players and connected speakers on the market such as Sonos or Oppo. In this way, the music files are accessible in multi-room and can be controlled using a tablet or a smartphone via applications dedicated to connected devices (for instance, the Sonos app). You can also play your audio files with a connected computer using your favorite audio software.
Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR
vs Zappiti Server PC, MAC or Synology / Asustor
The Zappiti NAS integrates the Zappiti Server application that allows you to play the role of Cloud Server but on your local network.
● Fully automatic configuration.
● You do not need to keep a computer running at all times to use Zappiti.
● Smoother display of covers (smoother than Zappiti Server on a large Synology).
● Updates to Zappiti Server are automatic and does not require human assistance.
● Hardware RAID card hardware professional quality.
● Hot-Swap: 8x Hot-Swap Tray.
● Hard Drive: 8x 3.5" SATA (not included).
● RAID: 0, 1, 5 and JBOD (hardware based-RAID)
● Disk hot swapping: Only one in the same time.
● Optical drive: UHD, Blu-ray (2D & 3D), DVD and CD.
● Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
● Power Supply: 250W 1U Flex/1U - 100V-240V 50/60 Hz.
● Humidity: 20%~80% / Working 0°C~40°C.
● Temperature: Storage -40°C~65°C.
● Consumption: 62W
● Noise Level: 25dB
● Net weight: 10 Kg / 22 lbs (with box / without hard drives)
● Net weight: 9 Kg / 19,8 lbs (without box / without hard drives)
● Dimensions: 316 x 285 x 208 mm / 12,4 x 11,2 x 8,2 inches.
(width x depth x height).
● EAN Code: 3760115010031
● Taric Code: 8528 52 10 00
Country of origin
● Brand origin: France
● Design: France / China
● Software development: France
● Graphic interface: France
● Firmware development: France
● Parts production: China
● Assembly of parts: France
Krika Remote Server Monitoring
The entire range of Zappiti NAS include embedded
Krika Remote Server Monitoring technology.
Centralized on the Cloud of Krika, this technology through a software agent installed on the Zappiti NAS, generates alerts, inventories hardware components and aggregates all health information of servers, such as: the hard drive status, remaining capacity, internal heat, the connection speed LAN, etc. A dashboard of highly detailed information is then generated for each device, and organized in a simplified manner; intuitively displayed in the user interface of Zappiti media player.
The end users can rely on this professional service and do not have to worry about updates, heath or the management of the hard drives RAID array of the server as everything is remotely managed by the Zappiti team. Nearly all competitors manufacturing multi room Blu-Ray/DVD server solutions in this market, offer DIY solutions which require users with serious IT skills to set it up and provide ongoing maintenance and updates.
The vision of the Zappiti team to include remote management with all Zappiti NAS products, was to offer technological solution, easy to use and efficient. The choice of Krika Remote Server Monitoring was natural as Krika is well known by custom installers. Krika devices include the Award winning Krika mini and Krika One, which provide remote supervision of connected devices. Krika has extensive experience in the aggregation of device data coming from thousands of different points across the globe.
Thanks to Krika, Zappiti is able to offer an improved experience for our end user customers, by including professional grade remote and monitoring and management in all of our award winning NAS devices.
Included Premium Support.
Zappiti NAS comes with premium user support offered. This assistance includes:
● Real-time monitoring of the entire NAS.
● HDD Health info (for each drive).
● HDD temperature info (for each drive).
● Total storage space info of the RAID structure.
● Alert sending by email or phone in case of problems.
● Increase total storage in remote access (adding hard drives and RAID configuration remotely).
● Free replacement of all parts of the NAS in case of failure.
● Reconstruction of your RAID volume in remote access in case of problems.
● Automatic update of the NAS (no action required on the part of users).
Warranty: 2 years.
Due the U.S. editors protection designed to protect content owners against piracy, Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR is not available for USA. Before to buy Zappiti NAS RIP 4K HDR, please inquire about local laws and video content protections. Protections and video content copy rights can depends on your country.